What our Customers Say

  • "We have found you prompt, easy to deal with and most importantly you have a concern for safety and professional attention on all jobs done to date."

Our Clients

    Tudor Estates

Landlord safety certifications and PAT testing

Landlords, Letting Agents and Housing Associations are legally required to ensure that each gas appliance receives an annual safety inspection and service check.

If you’re a landlord, gas safety is a high priority – all landlords have a legal duty under the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998 to maintain all appliances and flues that have been provided for their tenants and to have them checked once a year.

To get a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate, you need to employ a Gas Safe Registered plumber – like the Big City Gas Company – to carry out the property inspection.

The Big City Gas Company approach the Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate in the same way that we approach all of our work – conscienciously and with safety at the forefront.

Our level of service ensures 100% customer satisfaction.

The Phone is always on - call 0800 298 7409 or contact us here.